From our years of successful work with individuals and group members, we’ve always been asked about an extended program to follow the Healing Anger groups that we run. Through your deep work with us (or your own work as an individual) we invite you, to join us for an exclusive group dedicated to courageous women who are continuing their work on their healing journey.
This 6-week workshop will help you gain more clarity on your triggers and how to safely explore them, in a safe and supported group environment. Participants will learn how to open up in a constructive manner, and how to support each other through this process.
Alejandra Proaño MSc, MA, RCC & Brinita Dutt MA, RCC, CCC , with a combined experience of over two and a half decades of anger management experience, will guide you with the most up-to-date healing practices, become more grounded, feel stronger and in control of your life and your relationships.
- Learn how to identify your triggers and what to do with them
- Get more comfortable acknowledging the physical and psychological cues of your triggers
- Differentiate triggers from the body memories that initiated them and the cognitive beliefs that maintains them
- Learn how to detect a coping skill that no longer serves you
- Understand the relationship between boundaries and triggers
- How to support ourselves best when we feel “numb” or “overwhelmed with emotion
- Overcome anxiety and take responsibility for your triggers with compassion
By the end of this group we want you to feel:
- A deeper sense of connection with resilience
- Have more knowledge around our victim and hero stories and how can they impact impact healing
- Understand the neurobiology of triggers and how they work for each one of us
- Prepared with nervous system regulation/somatic resources to help you
- Acknowledgement and enhanced strengths to help you in everyday life
Alejandra will present the principles of collaborative and reflective practices, and together with Brinita they will do deeper work to address each person’s concerns.
This will be a six week group, 2 hours per session on Tuesday evenings. This workshop will take place virtually online via zoom, from the safety of your own space. The group will be made up of 6-10 participants, with two therapists, maximizing the time we can work on each individuals challenges and personal journey.
Date and Time
Tuesdays, 6:30 – 8:30 PM PST
Date to be confirmed.
(Connect with us to register your interest.)
The full price of the 6-week, 12-hour course is $750.00 (tax included). A $150 deposit (non-refundable) is required to reserve your spot. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have scholarships and installment payment processes for those who need financial assistance.
Hear from past participants
“I was so scared that the group would be filled up with a group of angry women that I could not relate to. However, I was surprised when I found myself between a group of amazing people, some of whom I am still in contact with today – 2 years later. Thank you, Alejandra!”
“I did not consider myself an angry person, so I hesitated to join the group. Today, I feel so much lighter as I found a new understanding of how my anger was building up inwards, showing up as resentment and self-hatred.”
“I showed up because of my partner’s anger. Now, I feel more understanding of his situation and more secure about how to deal with it.”
“This workshop is a heartwarming & wonderful process. It’s not often you find opportunities to share such vulnerability with others as well as have such helpful feedback amidst learning. This workshop offers many perspectives on anger as well as ways to act/or not react while experiencing it.”
“Ale was a great facilitator. The resources she provided and the discussions really helped. It was a huge help and I’m really glad I took the step out of my comfort zone to take the course with an open mind. I would definitely recommend this course for anyone struggling with anger, resentment, irritability or frustrations in their lives. Ale helped identify triggers and tools to help reframe the way I act, react and respond.”
“I’ve had to engage in difficult conversations that I never thought I could handle, and I did handle them well. I am forever grateful for the help and learning I received from Alejandra. It truly has changed my life for the better.”
Please note: the $150 deposit fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.