Relate to your anger and other emotions in a healthy way. Expand your understanding of yourself and your relationships. Learn alongside others who care enough to change what they do with their anger. Harness the energy that anger provides to establish clear boundaries in a respectful way.
Join us for six 2-hour group sessions by secure video conference platform. Participants can expect to:
- Understand the physiology and the neurobiology of anger and other emotions
- Gain more control over the usual responses when anger arises
- Reflect on the relationship between emotions, culture, and gender
- Understand the origins and effects of abuse and what can be done about them
- Hear what has worked for others in similar situations
- Reduce anxiety, increase connection with others and gain compassion
- Develop a clear plan to deal with difficult situations
- Have a better idea of what to do when we deal with someone else’s anger
The group provides a very supportive, respectful and compassionate approach that allows the transformation of anger into something constructive. Participants expand their understanding of themselves and gain depth in their understanding of relationships by exploring their own and others’ experiences in relation to the themes and ideas presented.
Date and Time
Thursdays, 6:30 – 8:30 PM
February 22 – March 29, 2021
The full price of the 6-week, 12-hour course is $540 (tax and book included). A $100 deposit is required to reserve your spot. We have scholarships and installment plans for those who need financial assistance.