Schedules and fees
Individual sessions are ongoing and flexible. Each session is 1.5 hours. It is necessary to attend a minimum of 4 sessions to complete the anger management program.
Individual sessions may take place at our office at #204 – 402 West Pender Street (at Homer), in our home office in North Vancouver, or at a space of your comfort and choice. There is a fee for travel time to and from places outside of our immediate area.
Persons who attend our sessions can expect to:
- Gain more control over their responses when anger arises.
- Understand origins & effects of abuse and what can be done about them.
- Hear what has worked for others in similar situations.
- Reduce anxiety, increase connections with others and gain compassion.
- Develop a clear plan to deal with difficult situations when they arise
Our individual sessions offer you the advantage of tailoring the course to your specific situation, making time for you to explore your needs, face your challenges, make the most of your resources, and learn new ways of relating to anger, to yourself and to the people in your life.
Please call Alistair at 604-723-5134 to receive further information and to register for individual sessions at any time.